Monday, August 28

Getting Into It

Digital scrapbooking, that is. I am really starting to enjoy it. There are many designers whom I think do fabulous kits. I have been thinking that I have favorites. Meaning I like some more than others. I have decided my #1 pick, for me, is Tina Williams of Scrapbookers Playground. Check out her bio to learn more about her and see some of her layouts. Check out her store at Scrapbookers Playground to see all the wonderful kits and stuff she creates.

I don't know a lot about Tina, except for what I have read and what I observe in chats. She is a busy woman, but still managers to come to chat organized, and ready to go. The whole chat room seems to have a great time chatting about all sorts of topics. She even laughs at my smart*ss ways. Yea, anyone who knows me knows that I like to type fast, keep people laughing, and say some off the way things. I even joked with Tina about being her stalker. For the record, I am not stalker. Just having fun with it.

I would have to say that Tina could be one of my inspirations for keeping going in creating layouts and moving forward to learn more. Possibly one day I could become a designer.

I am very tired tonight and wish to do one more layout, since I am way behind, then it's off to bed.

Stay tuned for another favorite designer as soon as I get time.

Take care everyone.

GG

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Josh Virkler said...

I wanted to answer your question about my due date...I may have mentioned it, but I'm not sure. After being so afraid of people's responses to the epidural post, I'm trying to lay low on birth talk at the moment :D

Jasmine was born 2 weeks late, without any assistance. My mom has a history of going late...the last was a C-section on his due date due to problems, and he showed signs that he could have gone another week or so. After all I've read about how our bodies get us ready to give birth when they're ready, I really don't want to rush it...so I'm scared to let my due date get pushed any earlier. It wouldn't matter if they'd let me go more than a week over, but now that 'week over' is two days before I think I'm even due...and with my family history, is there any chance I'll go into labor on my own???

Since I'm trying sooo hard to avoid pitocin, epidurals, C-sections and every other kind of unpleasant intervention (foreceps etc) I'm really hoping to be allowed to go late enough that the baby chooses his/her birthday :)

Oh, there's a new kit up, in case you read this before you get the next Feedblitz update :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home